Get ready to get merry with Netflix’s drops this week. The holiday spirit is in full effect as we move through Thanksgiving and into Christmas.
One of the biggest launches this week is Netflix’s original film A Boy Called Christmas. The movie tells the story of a young boy named Nicholas who goes in search of elves, and an epic adventure ensues. With a star-studded cast (we’re talking Maggie Smith, Kristen Wiig, and Jim Broadbent), it’s a must-watch during the holiday.
Curious about the streaming services’ other launches? Here’s everything coming to Netflix the week of Nov. 22, 2021.
- Nov. 22
- Outlaws: A bullied teenager finds a new group of friends and enters a world of burglaries and theft.
- Vita & Virginia: This biopic tells the story of author Virginia Wolff’s love affair with fellow author Vita Sackville-West.
- Nov. 23
- Masters of the Universe: Revelation: Part 2: He-Man is back facing Skeletor in the second part of this animated series.
- Reasonable Doubt: A Tale of Two Kidnappings: A documentarian examines Mexico’s flawed justice system.
- Waffles + Mochi’s Holiday Feast: Waffles and Mochi are back for a holiday special.
- Nov. 24
- A Boy Called Christmas: A boy goes in search of elves in this Netflix original.
- Bruised: An MMA fighter returns to the ring when the son she gave up for adoption reappears.
- Robin Robin: A robin makes a wish over a Christmas star in this animated film.
- Selling Sunset: The realtors are back in the fourth season of this reality series.
- True Story: A famous comedian must figure his way out of a sticky situation after a night out with his brother.
- Nov. 25
- F is for Family: Season 5: The fifth season of the animated, adult comedy about Bill Burr’s life hits streaming.
- Super Crooks: Super crook Johnny Bolt recruits a new crew for one last heist in this adult animated series.
- Nov. 26
- A Castle For Christmas: A romance novelist attempts to buy a castle but has to contend with its current owner.
- Dig Deeper: The Disappearance of Birgit Meier: The documentary explores the police investigation into the disappearance of Birgit Meier.
- Light the Night: This series tells the story of the female workers of the red light district in 1980s Taipei.
- School of Chocolate: Eight chocolatiers compete to become the best chocolate sculptor.
- Spoiled Brats: Three siblings must begin to earn their living when their father pretends to have lost everything.
- Nov. 28
- Elves: This Danish Christmas horror film tells the story of a teenager on vacation with her family as she discovers an island’s secret.