If you’re heading out to shop Black Friday sales (or hey, even if you’re shopping on your couch), you’ll need sustenance to find those amazing deals. Krispy Kreme wants to help.
On Black Friday, Krispy Kreme is giving out a free glazed doughnut and small coffee.
To get your freebie, all you need to do is head into your local Krispy Kreme or hit up the drive-thru, and you’ll snag that doughnut and coffee. Plus, don’t forget your vaccine card because you can also score a doughnut that way as well.
While you’re getting said free glazed doughnut, you might just be tempted to spend a little money because Krispy Kreme has also launched its adorable holiday collection. In the new “Let It Snow” line of doughnuts, fans can choose between three new doughnuts and three returning favorites:
- Poppy Penguin Doughnut: This new doughnut is filled with the brand’s original cream, dipped in icing and blue sugar, and topped with an adorable fondant penguin.
- Snowman Smile Doughnut: Get this new doughnut that features an original glazed covered in white icing and with a decorative snowman.
- Snowy Sprinkle Doughnut: An original glazed doughnut is transformed into a snowy landscape with blue icing and a snowflake sprinkle spread.
- Santa Belly Doughnut: This returning favorite features a chocolate cream-filled doughnut dipped in red icing and decorated to look like Santa’s suit.
- Chocolate Iced with Holiday Sprinkles Doughnut: Of course, this classic had to return. It’s an original glazed doughnut dipped in chocolate and topped with red and green sprinkles.
If you want to get a little extra festive while shopping Black Friday deals, Krispy Kreme’s new doughnuts might be the way to go.