It’s the first full week of January, and following its beginning of the month drop from last week, Netflix is still delivering content—just a little less than usual.
The streaming service launch a plethora of classic films and returning hit originals last week, and this time around, the brand is bringing a multitude of fun, foreign-language content, a new reality show, and a few returning series.
If you’re looking for just a few more things to add to your to-watch list, here’s everything coming to Netflix the week of Jan. 3, 2022.
- Jan. 4
- Action Pack: Kids from the Action Acaemdy work to overcome bad guys in this preschool series.
- Jan. 5
- Four to Dinner: Parallel storylines showcase four friends as they all pair up in this romantic comedy.
- Gigantosaurus: Season 2: Four dinosaur friends go on more adventures.
- Rebelde: A secret society threatens students’ first year at an elite school.
- Jan. 6
- Dota: Dragon’s Blood: Season 2: The tale of a warrior with the power of a dragon continues.
- Hanwoo Rhapsody: This documentary examines the popularity of Korean beef.
- The Club: Part 2: The series set in a 1950s Instanbul club continues.
- The Wasteland / The Beast: A family lives in seclusion but is visited by an evil spirit attempting to overtake them.
- Jan. 7
- Binti: A girl born in Congo makes her life in Belgium without legal papers.
- Hype House: TikTok content creators live in a mansion in this reality series.
- Johnny Test: Season 2: The series about a boy who allows his brilliant sisters to experiment on him returns.
- The Making of the King: This documentary explores the making of the Nigerian film “King of Boys 2.”