It might be cold outside, but Netflix is bringing the heat in January with its original launches. This week that’s no different.
The streaming platform is dropping nearly all original content this week including an adaptation of a Nora Roberts film starring Alyssa Milano and the return of a popular series about a man’s life after losing his wife. Throw in some foreign language content and a kids’ show, and you’ve got a well-rounded set of shows.
Ready to make watching plans? Here’s everything coming to Netflix the week of Jan. 10, 2022.
- Jan. 10
- Undercover: Season 3: The series about investigators who infiltrate a kingpin’s camp returns.
- Jan. 11
- Dear Mother: A man has to confront his Oedipal issues after his heart starts beating.
- Jan. 12
- How I Fell in Love with a Gangster: A woman tells the story of Nikodem “Nikoś” Skotarczak, one of Poland’s most well-known gangsters.
- Jan. 13
- Brazen: A crime writer pursues her sister’s murderer in this Nora Roberts adaptation.
- Chosen: A girl falls in with a new crowd and discovers sinister secrets in a Danish town.
- The Journalist: A journalist pursues a story even as corrupt officials attempt to stop her.
- Photocopier: A young woman loses her scholarship after attending a party, but something terrible might have happened that night.
- Jan. 14
- Afterlife: Season 3: The popular series about a man’s life after his wife passes continues.
- Archive 81: An archivist becomes involved in a case involving a missing director and a demonic cult.
- Blippi: Adventures: Preschoolers go on field trips in this animated series.
- Blippi’s School Supply Scavenger Hunt: Blippi is back for a school scavenger hunt.
- The House: This stop motion anthology film stars Mia Goth and Helena Bonham Carter.
- Riverdance: The Animated Adventure: Two kids travel to a mythical land to learn about the world of Riverdance.
- This Is Not a Comedy: A comedian finds meaning when his friend asks him to be a sperm donor.
- Jan. 16
- Phantom Thread: A famed dressmaker falls for a young woman.