There are some foods that just scream nostalgia, and one of them is Little Debbie cakes. The famed desserts packed in many school lunch boxes are iconic, and now, they’re getting an update.
Starting Feb. 1, you’ll be able to shop the following flavors at Walmart stores for $2.50 per pint:
- Oatmeal Cream Pie: A vanilla ice cream with oatmeal cookie pieces and bits of molasses.
- Cosmic Brownies: Brownie batter ice cream with mini rainbow chips and pieces of brownie.
- Zebra Cakes: Cake ice cream with pieces of yellow cake and a fudge swirl.
- Honey Buns: Honey bun flavored ice cream with honey bun pieces and a cinnamon swirl.
- Strawberry Shortcake Rolls: Cake ice cream with yellow cake pieces and a strawberry swirl.
- Swiss Rolls: Chocolate cake ice cream with cake pieces and a whipped cream swirl.
- Nutty Bars: Peanut butter ice cream with chocolate waffle cone pieces and a fudge swirl.
The flavors come after the pair first teamed up in November to launch a Christmas Tree Cakes ice cream for the holidays. It took off in popularity, and now, the food gods are blessing us all with more nostalgia and markedly more sugar.
If you’re an ice cream lover, the Little Debbie flavors should definitely be the next items on your ice cream charcuterie board.