If you’ve already snagged your annual Shamrock Shake from McDonald’s and are on the hunt for a new Saint Patrick’s Day drink, Dunkin has just what you need.
For spring, Dunkin is launching a Shamrock Macchiato so you can get festive and snag a caffeine boost.
The new macchiato will come iced and features espresso that is topped with Irish Creme. The flavor features “notes of sweet cream and vanilla” according to a press release from the brand and is meant to embody the taste of traditional Irish whiskey. Throw in the bright green hue, and you’ve got an ultra festive drink to sip on as spring begins.
The macchiato is available now at Dunkin, but it’s not the only new release for the warmer weather. You can also try:
- Salted Caramel Cream Cold Brew: A blend of smooth cold brew and salted caramel flavoring topped with salted caramel cold foam.
- Salted Caramel Signature Latte: A hot or iced coffee featuring espresso with milk and salted caramel flavor that’s topped with whipped cream, caramel drizzle, and a cinnamon sprinkle.
- Roasted Tomato and Hummus Toast: Hummus, oven-roasted tomatoes, spices, herbs, and Za’atar seasoning atop sourdough.
- Roasted Tomato and Avocado Toast: Oven-roasted tomatoes are placed atop an avocado spread with Everything Bagel seasoning on sourdough.
- Chocolate Croissant: Not feeling doughnuts? Try this croissant stuffed with three chocolate batons.
Want to try something new for spring? Dunkin’s new launches sound like a delicious option. If you’re looking to craft more drinks at home, don’t forget you can always DIY a Shamrock Shake.