You can’t always be with every single loved one on Christmas Day. But you can let them know you care by shipping a gift. If that’s your choice, though, you’ve got to know holiday shipping deadlines.
You’ve got some time before holiday shipping starts to jot down the deadlines for all the major U.S. shippers.
If there are loved ones on your list who will need to be mailed presents, here are the dates you need to know so the gifts arrive by Christmas Eve:
- United States Postal Service:
- Dec. 17: Retail Ground and First-Class Mail
- Dec. 19: Priority Mail
- Dec. 23: Priority Mail Express
- Dec. 14: FedEx Home Delivery, FedEx Ground
- Dec. 20: FedEx Express Saver, FedEx 3Day Freight
- Dec. 21: FedEx 2Day
- Dec. 22: FedEx 1Day Freight, FedEx Extra Hours
- Dec. 23: FedEx SameDay
- Dec. 20: 3-Day Select
- Dec. 21: 2nd Day Air
- Dec. 22: Next-Day Air
- Dates vary for ground shipping
Global Printed Products Holiday Shipping Boxes
Ship your gifts in style.