Happy Thanksgiving! This week, you might want to save some gratitude for Netflix because the streaming service is giving subscribers more than a few things to watch this week.
Perhaps the most anticipated Netflix debut is Tim Burton’s Wednesday starring Jenna Ortega as the titular character. The series, based on the famed Addams Family character, has been anticipated for months and has major star power with names like Catherine Zeta-Jones and Gwendoline Christie appearing alongside Ortega.
In the Christmas spirit already? There are also a few holiday films coming like The Noel Diary and Christmas on Mistletoe Farm. Of course, there’s the usual kids’ content, documentaries, and comedy specials.
If you’ve been thinking about what to watch during your time off, here’s everything coming to Netflix the week of Nov. 21, 2022.
- My Little Pony: Winter Wishday: The ponies celebrate a variety of holidays.
- StoryBots: Answer Time: The StoryBots answer questions from kids and celebrities.
- Nov. 22
- LEGO: City Adventures: Season 4: Welcome back to LEGO land!
- Trevor Noah: I Wish You Would: Host and comedian Trevor Noah’s comedy special comes to Netflix.
- Nov. 23
- The Boxtrolls: Loving, harmless creatures live in a cave below a town but are threatened by a villain.
- Blood, Sex & Royalty: The lives of global royalty are explored in this fictionalized series.
- Christmas on Mistletoe Farm: After inheriting a farm, a widowed father makes a life change.
- Lesson Plan: After a teacher dies, his cop best friend takes over his job.
- Nov. 23 [Con’t]
- The Swimmers: Two Syrian refugees flee their country and eventually compete in the Rio Olympics.
- Taco Chronicles: Cross the Border: Explore the history and vastness of tacos.
- The Unbroken Voice: See the fictionalized story of famed singer Arelys Henao.
- Wednesday: Wednesday Addams comes to the screen via the mind of Tim Burton.
- Who’s a Good Boy?: A boy attempts to date a beautiful new girl at school.
- Nov. 24
- First Love: A couple’s story of first love continues into adulthood.
- The Noel Diary: An author returns home at Christmas to settle his mother’s affairs and finds her diary.
- Southpaw: A boxer hits rock bottom and attempts to rebuild his life and career.
- The Vanishing: Three lighthouse keepers disappear off a Scottish island.
- Tyler Perry’s Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor: A married marriage counselor joins a matchmaking service and begins a relationship with a co-worker.
- Nov. 25
- Blood & Water: Season 3: The stories of two sisters continue.
- Ghislaine Maxwell: Filthy Rich: Learn the stories of survivors of the Ghislaine Maxwell trial.