Pizza doesn’t have to be savory. A crispy crust with candy-coated toppings makes for an epic sweet treat. It’s sugary, shareable, and so much fun to make. So, leave the pepperoni behind, and let’s turn pizza into dessert!
- Chocolate chip cookie pizza: The crust here is a giant cookie, doused in cream cheese and chocolate pudding, and then covered with toasted nuts. When we say “dessert pizza,” this is what we mean.
Get the Recipe: Betty Crocker
- Fresh fruit pizza: This is a lighter take on dessert pizza. While it’s not as decadent as some of the others on our list, it’ll still satisfies that sweet tooth. Plus, with a little effort and a paring knife, you can create a gorgeous fruit-filled mosaic on the crust.
Get the Recipe: Pillsbury
- S’mores pizza: A graham cracker crust covered in chocolate and melted marshmallows never gets old. No campfire needed—just a broiler and a pizza pan.
Get the Recipe: The Cookie Rookie
- Chocolate and peanut butter pizza: If you like Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, this will probably be your new favorite treat. The chocolate crust would totally lend itself to marshmallows or fruit, but the indulgent peanut-butter candies and creamy Nutella takes this one to a whole new level.
Get the Recipe: Delish
- Cinnamon roll pizza: You probably shouldn’t serve this for breakfast—it’s definitely a dessert. But, if you decide to lead a Sunday morning sugar rebellion, feel free to send us an invitation.
Get the Recipe: The Recipe Critic
- Bananas Foster pizza: Flambéed bananas soaked in sugar sauce and covered in sweet pecans is the stuff of dessert dreams. Bananas Foster is tough to serve to a crowd. In pizza form, though, it’s basically made for large gatherings. Of course, if you end up eating it all yourself, who could blame you?
Get the Recipe: Spicy Southern Kitchen
- Apple crisp pizza: We never really thought to put ice cream on our pizza until we saw this. The apple crisp pizza is loaded with brown sugar, cinnamon, wholesome oats, and, of course, apples. So, it’s just begging to be served à la mode. You can also make all the components in advance. Talk about sweet and simple!
Get the Recipe: Taste of Home
Because there’s no limit to the number of toppings, a dessert pizza might be the best way to satisfy multiple sweet tooths. And, who doesn’t like a cookie-style crust loaded with fruit, candies, and chocolate?
Whether you’re looking for something to serve the team post-win, or just want to make Saturday night more fun, a dessert pizza is the perfect choice!