Dunkin’ has unveiled a first-of-its-kind Halloween inflatable to display in your yard this spooky season. It’s exactly what donut lovers need to dress up their home for Halloween.
It’s modeled after Dunkin’s famous Spider Donut—a beloved ring donut covered in festive orange frosting with a chocolate Munchkin donut hole and piped frosting legs and eyes to create a super cute (and tasty!) spider on top. The Spider Donuts themselves are set to return nationwide on October 11, but you can get the inflatable decoration today in preparation.
That’s right, the Spider Donut inflatable debuts today at 12 p.m. EST and is available on ShopDunkin.com for $99.99. It stands an impressive 6 feet tall and even lights up so people can still admire it in your yard at night. It’s exactly what your lawn, porch, or stoop needs to do Halloween right.
Spider Donut Inflatable
The delightful new Dunkin' Spider Donut Halloween inflatable is the perfect addition to your yard this October.
Why is it modeled after the Spider Donut, you ask? “Our Spider Donut has increasingly become a symbol of the Halloween spirit here at Dunkin’,” said Kemma Kefalas, Director of Brand Engagement at Dunkin’ in a press release. “This year, we wanted to create a new and out-of-the-donut-box way for Spider Donut super fans to showcase their love for the season with this inflatable masterpiece.”
And if you want to show your love for the season’s flavors, Dunkin’ offers several other Halloween/fall drinks and treats along with the Spider Donut. You can also try these goodies:
- Chocolate and Orange Sprinkles: Get the festive-colored sprinkles on the classic chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry frosted donuts.
- Pumpkin Spice Signature Latte: Rich espresso and milk blended with pumpkin, vanilla, and fall spices, then topped with whipped cream, caramel drizzle, and a dusting of cinnamon sugar. What’s not to love?
- Nutty Pumpkin Coffee: Dunkin’s Original Blend with cream and a touch of hazelnut—no wonder it’s a popular pick.
- Pumpkin Swirl: Add it to hot or iced coffee, espresso drinks, cold brew, or frozen coffee for a splash of fall flavor.
- Pumpkin Munchkins: Dunkin’s delightful donut holes in a pumpkin flavor.
- Pumpkin Cake Donuts: Yummy pumpkin cake donuts with the perfect amount of glaze.
- Pumpkin Muffins: A streusel topping and a drizzle of icing over a spiced pumpkin muffin—need we say more?
Dunkin’ certainly does well at its Halloween treats and even costumes. Now it’s making its first venture into Halloween decor with this showstopping inflatable, showing you can celebrate the spooky season with all sorts of Dunkin’s exciting products.