While many of us love spending our summer with an ice-cold margarita or frozen daiquiri in hand, one cannot live off cocktails alone. Here are some thirst-quenching mocktails everyone can enjoy.
Whether you’re adopting a healthier lifestyle or just want some fun, summery drinks you can make for the whole family, we’ve got plenty of options below:
- Honey Blackberry Mint Mocktails: After muddling fresh blackberries, and earthy mint leaves with sweet honey, you add seltzer water and lemon juice. Then, shake and strain this healthy cocktail (which contains no refined sugar), and enjoy it while taking in all sorts of nutrients.
Get the Recipe: Bowl of Delicious
- Blackberry Peach Moscow Mule Mocktail: Mule cocktails are all the rage these days. You’ll find them in most restaurants, flavored with fresh limes, ginger beer, or fresh fruit muddled to a perfect pulp. This mock-mule highlights the sweet essence of muddled peach slices, while boasting the subtle spice of the ginger beer.
Get the Recipe: Sustainable Cooks
- Virgin Strawberry Daiquiri: Using fresh (and frozen strawberries), you learn to blend a quality daiquiri with a top-notch frosty consistency. You also add some simple syrup (recipe included), lime juice, and rum extract for a refreshing flair you won’t be able to resist.
Get the Recipe: Savor the Flavour
- Sparkling Blood Orange Mocktail: This gorgeous mocktail is drizzled with sweet honey and a smidge of vanilla. It’ll rock any girls’ night or summer get-together. Be sure to garnish it with a fresh orange slice and enjoy the lip-puckering citrus flair.
Get the Recipe: Marisa Moore
- Tequila Sunrise Mocktail: Requiring only four ingredients, you’ll learn to whip up this quick, refreshing mocktail in no time. This sugary sweet drink is filled with orange and peach juice, lemon soda, and grenadine. It’s perfect for any baby or bridal shower.
Get the Recipe: Whisk It Real Gud
- Raspberry Sherbet Party Punch: This eye-catching punch is perfect for any get-together or just for the family to enjoy. It’s filled with fruit punch, Sierra Mist, and club soda, and then finished off with sherbet and fresh fruit. Everyone will love this exciting beverage.
Get the Recipe: Natasha’s Kitchen
- Raspberry Lemonade Virgin Mojito: Enjoy sipping this refreshing mojito mocktail all summer long. It boasts a fizzy-fresh consistency, while also offering a minty, tart flavor everyone in the family will appreciate.
Get the Recipe: Sofab Food
- Virgin Bloody Mary: Bloody Marys are refreshing and offer a unique flair to which no other beverage can compare. This recipe uses raw horseradish, chopped shallot, Worcestershire sauce, and a few other ingredients to spruce things up.
Get the Recipe: Food Network
- Virgin Piña Colada: If you love the crisp, creamy taste of frozen coconut-flavored beverages, this virgin piña colada is a must! In under five minutes, you’ll have a pillowy-soft (and frosty) beverage you’ll love making all summer long.
Get the Recipe: High Heels and Grills
- Mock Champagne Punch: Champagne is the epitome of celebratory drinks, but when you aren’t feeling like alcohol (or you can’t drink), give this simple recipe a try. Using only ginger ale, and pineapple and white grape juice, you can create fizzy, virgin champagne to share with all your loved ones.
Get the Recipe: Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Raspberry Spritzer Mocktail: Using raspberry acai Tropicana, lemon-lime soda, and some fresh fruits, like strawberries, lemon, and peaches, you’ll create a lip-puckering mocktail to remember. Enjoy this raspberry fizz drink poolside or on your front porch at sundown.
Get the Recipe: The Taylor House
- Blueberry Maple Mojito Mocktail: With some fresh mint leaves, healthy blueberry juice, pure maple syrup, and a few other ingredients, you’ll create a refresher everyone will adore. This bubbly mocktail tastes best ice-cold, made fresh, and when enjoyed in good company.
Get the Recipe: Healthy Recipe Ecstasy
- Strawberry Orange Mimosa Mocktail: Whether it’s brunch or a day to yourself, this strawberry orange mimosa mocktail is sure to hit the spot. Fancy it up further with showy champagne flutes, and don’t forget to garnish with fresh strawberries and orange slices.
Get the Recipe: Hug for Your Belly
- Sparkling Cranberry Punch: Enjoy this tart cranberry punch any time of year, but especially on those hot summer days when you need something to cool you down.
Get the Recipe: Taste and Tell
- Shirley Temple: The most popular nonalcoholic drink is also one of the simplest to make. It requires minimal ingredients, but offers a tasty flavor many people cherish. If you love maraschino cherries and have a serious sweet tooth, this one’s for you.
Get the Recipe: Damn Delicious
As you can see, there are tons of delicious nonalcoholic beverages you can enjoy. But don’t stop with these—experiment and create your own mocktail this summer!