If you’re a loyal Netflix user and can’t get enough of the streaming service’s original content, this week is for you. The majority of Netflix’s drops this week are original content including family friendly programming, a new Adam Sandler movie, a horror film, and a documentary.
No matter what you’re into, Netflix probably has an original for it, and if you want to make your watch list, here’s everything coming to Netflix this week.
- Oct. 6
- Dolly Parton: Here I Am: This Dolly Parton documentary takes a musical exploration through her life.
- StarBeam: Halloween Hero: Superhero StarBeam gets her own Halloween special.
- Walk Away From Love: A woman encounters her ex and must examine her life.
- Oct. 7
- Hubie Halloween: Adam Sandler stars in this comedy about a man solving a murder in Salem.
- Schitt’s Creek: Season 6: The sixth season of the Emmy awarding winning series comes to streaming.
- To the Lake: Those looking to avoid shows about plagues may want to avoid this Russian series about one striking and destroying civilization.
- Oct. 9
- Deaf U: Deaf and hard of hearing students discuss what it’s like at college in this documentary.
- Fast and Furious Spy Racers: Season 2: Rio: The animated series of the movie franchise heads to Rio.
- Ginny Weds Sunny: This Indian romantic comedy follows a man as he attempts to win over the woman he was arranged to marry.
- Super Monsters: Dia de los Monsters: Adorable monsters celebrate Dia de los Muertes in this animated film.
- The 40-Year-Old Version: A New York City playwright reinvents herself as a rapper.
- The Haunting of Bly Manor: This Netflix original horror film is a loose adaptation of The Turn of the Screw.