If you’re in the process of planning your Super Bowl party, a popular chain might have the perfect food option. Taco Bell’s $5 Craving Box will soon be customizable, and, if you’re a Rewards member, you can take advantage of it on game day.
If you’ve never had a Craving Box before, they contain specially curated Taco Bell menu items for just $5. Some recent iterations have included:
- The Chalupa Cravings Box: It, of course, contained a Chalupa, hard taco, Beefy Five-Layer Burrito, Cinnamon Twists, and a drink.
- The Nacho Fries Box: This version contained a Beefy Five-Layer Burrito, hard taco, Nacho Fries with cheese, Cinnamon Twists, and a drink.
Basically, Craving Boxes offer a next-level amazing deal on fan-favorite foods, and, as of Feb. 2, 2021, you can choose your own combinations.
The restaurant has split the options into the following categories:
- Specialties: This includes items like Chalupas and Crunchwraps that are specific to Taco Bell.
- Starters: This section features small, but filling items like soft tacos, and bean and cheese burritos.
- Sides: This is where you’ll find your Cinnamon Twists and Nacho Fries.
- Drinks: A medium-size beverage is also included with your Craving Box.
The best part is you get all of this for just $5! The brand said in its press release that you’ll have over 18 combinations to choose from.
For members of Taco Bell’s Rewards Program (which is still in its beta phase), the ability to customize a box started Feb. 2. If you’re not yet a member, just head over to the website and sign up. (You’ll get a free Doritos Locos Taco when you do.)
Then, all of your party guests can have their own customized Cravings Box on Super Bowl Sunday—no food prep required!
The new affordable menu option will be available to non-Rewards Program folks on Feb. 11, 2021.