Sure, it’s almost Halloween, but a beauty brand is giving spooky lovers one more surprise before the holiday is over. In a fun twist, it beautifully ties Halloween to the upcoming holiday season.
ColourPop is launching a Nightmare Before Christmas collection in collaboration with Disney. If you’ve been looking for the perfect Christmas present for a makeup lover in your life, these products should definitely go in their stocking.
- The Nightmare Before Christmas Palette: A 12-pan eyeshadow palette with a mix of jewel tones and neutral shades in matte and shimmer finishes.
- “Trio Of Terror” Jelly Much Shadow Trio: Three of ColourPop’s Jelly Much Shadows, which feature a water-based gel loaded with pigment, will come in a set inspired by the film’s characters Lock, Stock, and Barrel. The shadows are a glittering, duo-chrome black, a hot pink, and a mauve brown.
- Lux Lipstick Holiday Decorations: Three lipsticks come in the collection (and will be sold separately). The first is Jack Skellington, a classic red. Then, there’s Sally, a bold pink, and finally Oogie Boogie, a neutral shade. All of them are packaged in ornaments.
- BFF Liquid Liners: The collection includes a black liquid eyeliner in the shade Scream Queen as well as a white liquid eyeliner in Pumpkin King.
- “Master of Fright” Gliterally Obsessed: Love glitter? ColoruPop’s glitter gels will leave behind an iridescent sparkle wherever it’s applied.
- “Zero” Blending Sponge: Get an airbrushed finish look with this black blending sponge featuring Zero.
- Nightmare Before Christmas Individual Face Crystals: Get a little extra sparkle with adhesive face crystals.
Whether you’re shopping for holiday gifts or want one last way to celebrate Halloween, ColourPop’s collection might be the way to go. If you want to go the extra mile in your gift-giving, you can also check out these beauty advent calendars.