When it comes to a great mirror, there are few places better to have it than in the bathroom! From getting ready for the day to finishing off a look for the night, it is one of the only rooms you are allowed to take up too much time looking at yourself. Below, we have gathered together the best bathroom mirrors to help upgrade your bathroom.
Purchasing Bathroom Mirrors
There’s not much to a good bathroom mirror, but there are still a few things to keep in mind:
- Size: Most mirrors hang above the sink — although it certainly doesn’t have to — just make sure the mirror you choose will properly fit in the space you plan to put it.
- Style: A bathroom mirror should match the rest of your bathroom, and if you are not sure which style to choose, opt for a plain mirror that utilizes simple lines and sleek framing for an elegant look.
- How it Hangs: If you are hanging the mirror yourself, make sure you understand how it will be hung, and anything needed to get the job done. It’s also wise to make sure the hardware to hang the mirror is included, or at least clearly mentioned.
- Features: From light to anti-fog, there is a range of features bathroom mirrors can have. Choose one that works best for you!
- Bathroom Safe: While you can hang any mirror you want in a bathroom, a bathroom mirror is made to withstand the moisture and heat associated with hot showers and sink splashes. A mirror not rated for a bathroom might rust, warp, or potentially fall and cause damage.
Top Choice: Amazon Basics Rectangular Wall Mirror
Available in multiple colors, sizes, and styles, this bathroom mirror can complement almost any bathroom. The design is stylish and a bit modern, making it great for almost any decor. With all of the available options, this mirror can easily be customized to your preference. The mirror is easy to install with metal mounting brackets, and the hardware is included.
Amazon Basics Rectangular Wall Mirror
With a range of styles and sizes to choose from, this easy-to-hang mirror can seamlessly match almost any bathroom.
Best Pre-Lit: Keonjinn LED Bathroom Mirror
Offering dimmable light, the light on this mirror is easily controlled with a simple round button. This light-up mirror features a unique design with its anti-fog switch and LED lights that can last up to 50,000 hours. Environmentally friendly, this water and moisture-proof mirror is copper-free and has a silver reflection layer. It is also designed to be easily installed with a screw mount that is included.
Keonjinn LED Bathroom Mirror
This dimmable mirror is both water and moisture-proof as well as environmentally friendly.
Best Pivoting: Moen Pivoting Bathroom Tilting Mirror
Available in both chrome or nickel, this lightly brushed mirror offers a warm metallic look. The specially designed pivoting action helps make sure you always have the best angle. While it may look complicated, Moen provides a hassle-free installation with its included hardware and template. The mirror is frameless, so it can match just about any bathroom style, and the finish resists both water spots and fingerprints.
Moen Pivoting Bathroom Tilting Mirror
This frameless mirror can pivot to always provide you with the best angle.
Best Anti-Fog: HONEYBULL Shower Mirror
This swivel mirror is specially designed to be hung in the shower without fogging up, allowing you to shave while in the shower. It will also cling to a variety of surfaces, including glass, tile, flat stone, or other mirrors. There is a razor hook for convenient storage while also allowing the razor to dry. It is easy to install and can be removed whenever needed.
HONEYBULL Shower Mirror
This mirror features an anti-fog coating that makes it ideal for shaving in the shower.